Thursday, December 16, 2010

Welcome !!!

Food lovers all over the world. I would like to welcome you this monumental day. Today, this blog will feature food from all over the country. Rating and judging of the food will be done in-depth and for the first time there will be no favoritism in food criticism. Check up on us to find not only good but great and fantastic places to dine. We will also be updating everyone on the places to avoid. I leave you today with a poem. Enjoy!!!



Food is My Friend















Food is my friend,
I eat it everyday.
When I'm all done,
I throw the trash away!

Food is really good;
I like chicken and pizza and fries.
I think that without it,
I just would not survive!

Food can be gross, too;
It stinks when it's gone bad.
But when it doesn't stink,
It actually tastes rad!

Food is the best;
I'm sad when it ends.
But all in all,
FOOD IS MY FRIEND! !

by Nicholas Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment